Interested in bringing a herd to your home, horse trails, farm, backyard, park? Contact us!
Maureen & Alan Aulson – Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond Street Georgetown, MA. Our service areas are both INside and OUTside the the circle area around our farm.
Some of the towns we support include: Georgetown, West Newbury, Newbury, Newburyport, Boxford, Groveland, Haverhill, Bradford, Methuen, Amesbury, Ipswich, Gloucester, Seabrook, Sailsbury, Middleton, Peabody, Danvers, Lynnfield, Merrimac, Plaistow, North Andover, Andover, Lawrence, Rowley, Hamilton, Essex, and more by request.
MEET THE STAFF
- Michelle Aulson – Goat Yoga, Media, Advertising, Event Planner, & Website Manager
- Call/Text 978-352-0589 or email@example.com
- Alan Aulson – Owner and Head Goat Shepherd
- Call/Text 508-451-1987 (please indicate “Goats” and include your name & number, please don’t contact for Yoga)
- Jaime Genest – Goat Shepherd and Head Farm Caretaker
- Call/Text 978-609-5517
- Maureen Aulson – Owner and Goat Whisper
- The Australian Shepherds
- Banjo (9 yrs old) – Head Goat Herder
- Jack (4 yrs old) – In-training Goat Herder
- Guardian Livestock Animals
- Yeti (7 yrs old) – Great Pyrenees
- Poo Bear (6 yr old) – Great Pyrenees
- Peanut (2 yrs) – Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd
- Dolly – Llama
- The Goats to Go Crew!
Goats To Go * 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833 * 978-352-0589 * GreatRockFarm@gmail.com
Great Rock Farm — Established in 1978.