Join us on the farm for a 1 hour session of Goat Yoga accompanied by our baby fainting goat kids. The class is sequenced for all levels of yoga (beginners are welcome too!!), and focuses on deepening the human connection to nature, nurturing communication with animals, as well as fostering mindfulness, breath, and meditation all in a gorgeous setting with some spectacularly fluffy and sweet assistants. It will be an upbeat yoga class as our kids will be bouncing on and off you throughout the whole class!!!
The session includes 45 minutes of gentle yoga while the goats interact with you, and a 15 minute cool down seated poses while you continue to hold, pat, snap pictures, and feed goat treats that are provided.
- Sun, June 23rd, 8:15AM Sunrise Goat Yoga
- Sun, July 14th, 8:15AM Sunrise Goat Yoga & Continental Breakfast
- Sun, July 14th, 11:30AM Morning Goat Yoga
- Sun, July 21st, 8:15AM Sunrise Goat Yoga & Continental Breakfast
- Sun, July 21st, 11:30AM Morning Goat Yoga
- Sun August 4th, 8:15AM Sunrise Goat Yoga & Continental Breakfast
- Sun August 4th, 11:30AM Morning Goat Yoga
- Sun August 18th, 8:15AM Sunrise Goat Yoga & Continental Breakfast
Other Sunday Classes: 8:15AM & 11:30AM
August 18th. September 8th & 22nd. Limited classes in October.
Tastings/Food: immediately following class.
8:15AM class includes a continental breakfast (fruit, juice, coffee/tea muffins/pastries)
11:30AM class includes drinks and snacks (juice, water, coffee/tea, cookies or cupcakes)
Location: Goats To Go at Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA
Tickets: $35 per person. Tickets are non-refundable. Appropriate for ages 12+ yrs old (5-11 yo with prior approval).
Goats To Go * 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833 * 978-352-0589 * GreatRockFarm@gmail.com
Great Rock Farm — Established in 1978.