Join us on the farm for a 1 hour session of Goat Yoga accompanied by our baby fainting goat kids. The class is sequenced for all levels of yoga (beginners are welcome too!!), and focuses on deepening the human connection to nature, nurturing communication with animals, as well as fostering mindfulness, breath, and meditation all in a gorgeous setting with some spectacularly fluffy and sweet assistants. It will be an upbeat yoga class as our kids will be bouncing on and off you throughout the whole class!!!
The session includes 45 minutes of gentle yoga while the goats interact with you, and a 15 minute cool down seated poses while you continue to hold, pat, snap pictures, and feed goat treats that are provided.
Leah Pacione – 6/5
Christina Nice Yoga – 7/10, 8/6, 8/7, 9/11
- June 5, 6:15P Charity Goat Yoga (Mass Down Syndrome Congress – MSDC)
- July 10, 6:15P Charity Goat Yoga (Angel Flight NE)
- TUE August 6, 4:30PM Charity Goat Yoga (Sweet Paws Rescue) – register 6/2019
- WED August 7, 6:15P Charity Goat Yoga (MSPCA at Nevins Farm) – register 6/2019
- WED September 11, 5:45PM Charity Goat Yoga (Chucky’s Fight)
- TBA Oct 2
Location: Goats To Go at Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA
Tickets: $40 per person. Tickets are non-refundable. Appropriate for ages 12+ yrs old (younger with prior approval). Proceeds from the event go directly to support this amazing cause. During the event $2 of each T-shirt or Tanktop sold will also go to the charity. Additional cash/check donations can be made during the event or on the charity’s website.
Goats To Go * 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833 * 978-352-0589 * GreatRockFarm@gmail.com
Great Rock Farm — Established in 1978.