Come visit, interact, and learn about our incredible baby goat kids through our “Seated Goat Snuggle” Class. This is 1 hour session includes 45 mins of seated mat time to pet and snuggle with our baby fainting goat “kids” while you feed goat treats, ask questions, and learn more about the goats care, health, and life on the farm. Please be advised that our Goat Kids will still be jumping on YOU and they do have little horns to watch out for!
- Sun, July 21st, 1:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Learn
- Sun, August 4th, 1:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Learn
- Sun, August 18th, 10:00AM Sunrise Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Continental Breakfast
- Sun, September 8th, 11:00AM Sunrise Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Continental Breakfast
- Sun, September 8th, 2:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Tastings
- Sun, September 22nd, 11:00AM Sunrise Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Continental Breakfast
- Sun, September 22nd, 2:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Tastings
Other Available Times: Limited Classes in October.
Tastings/Food (30 mins before the class is set to begin)
11AM, during check-in only 10:15-11:00A, class includes a continental breakfast (fruit, juice, coffee/tea, muffins/pastries)
1:15PM, during check-in only 10:30A-1:15P class includes drinks and snacks (juice, water, cookies or cupcakes)
2:15PM, immediately following class, Tastings to be determined.
This is a family-friendly class. Appropriate for those over 12+ yrs of age and ages 3-11 years old require adult supervision. Please advise on registration if children are under 11 yrs old.
Location: Goats To Go at Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA
Tickets: $25 per person. Family Package (2 adults & 2 children (11 & under) – $80. Tickets are non-refundable.
Goats To Go * 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833 * 978-352-0589 * GreatRockFarm@gmail.com
Great Rock Farm — Established in 1978.