Come visit, interact, and learn about our incredible baby goat kids through our “Seated Goat Snuggle” Class. This is 1 hour session includes 45 mins of seated mat time to pet and snuggle with our baby fainting goat “kids” while you feed goat treats, ask questions, and learn more about the goats care, health, and life on the farm. Please be advised that our Goat Kids will still be jumping on YOU and they do have little horns to watch out for!
- Sun, June 2nd, 10:00AM Sunrise Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Continental Breakfast
- Sun, June 2nd, 1:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Live Music
- Sun, Jun 9th 1:15PM Afternoon Goat Snuggle & Learn
- Sun, Jun 23rd, 10:00AM Sunrise Goat Snuggle & Learn, Plus Continental Breakfast
- Sun, Jun 23rd 1:15PM Birthday Goat Snuggle & Learn (Full)
Future Sunday Times: 10:00 & 1:15PM
July 14th & 21st. August 4th & 18th. September 8th & 22nd. Limited Classes in October.
Tastings/Food during check-in only (30 mins before the class is set to begin)
10AM class includes a continental breakfast (fruit, juice, coffee/tea muffins/pastries)
1:15PM class includes drinks and snacks (juice, water, coffee/tea, cookies or cupcakes)
This is a family-friendly class. Appropriate for those over 12+ yrs of age and ages 3-11 years old require adult supervision. Please advise on registration if children are under 11 yrs old.
Location: Goats To Go at Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA
Tickets: $25 per person. Family Package (2 adults & 2 children (11 & under) – $80. Tickets are non-refundable.
Goats To Go * 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833 * 978-352-0589 * GreatRockFarm@gmail.com
Great Rock Farm — Established in 1978.