Interested in bringing a herd to your home, horse trails, farm, backyard, park? Contact us!
Maureen & Alan Aulson – Great Rock Farm, 201 Pond Street Georgetown, MA. Our service areas are both INside and OUTside the the circle area around our farm.
Phone or text Alan at 508-451-1987 (please indicate “Goats” and include your name & number, please don’t contact for Yoga)
For Goat Yoga visit our Events page
Sign-up for our Interest-Mailing List!
MEET THE STAFF
- Michelle Aulson – Goat Yoga, Media, Advertising, Event Planner, & Website Manager
- Call/Text 703-994-8353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Aulson – Owner and Head Goat Shepherd
- Call/Text 508-451-1987 (please indicate “Goats” and include your name & number, please don’t contact for Yoga)
- Jaime Genest – Goat Shepherd and Head Farm Caretaker
- Call/Text 978-609-5517
- Maureen Aulson – Owner and Goat Whisper
- The Australian Shepherds
- Banjo (7 yrs old) – Head Goat Herder
- Jack (under 2 yrs old) – In-training Goat Herder
- Sky (under 2 yrs old) – In-training Goat Herder
- Guardian Livestock Animals
- Yeti (6 yrs old) – Great Pyrenees
- Poo Bear (4 yr old) – Great Pyrenees
- Peanut (under 1 yrs) – Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd
- Dolly – Llama
- The Goats to Go Crew!
- We have over 130 goats. Most are Fainting (Myotonic) Goats
- Nigerian Dwarfs
- Boer Goats
- Some half Fainters
- Our Bucks are Fainting goats
- Over 200 Sheep